75k !


We made it

My blog just hit 75k hits with a daily average of 100 visis. This is amazing. When I started in March 2018, I wasn't too sure about the directions and the life time of this blog on the long term. So far so good I would say ! ;)

I'm very happy of the outcome and the contacts I made during the last 2 years thanks to this blog. I hope you still like it and the knowledge share it give to the community.

I have some stats to share with you, just for fun!

First, the top 5 countries visiting this place : 


The "Unknown Region is a bit scary ;)

Next, what is actually making the audience, here are the top 5 visited articles : 

I'm not the only one loving Raspberry Pi's !Now, what are you using to read my blog, top 5 browsers :

It looks like people understood that IE is a browser for you !

Lastly, what OS are you using to reach me : 

 Windows, without any surprise is the winner, but I'm quite surprised that Android is above Linux !

Do not hesitate to reach out in the comment section if you have any enquiry, let's continue to make this blog useful for others !

I'm planning to explore more the infrastructure as code and continue to share tech tips !


Let's Talk About Tech Administrator

Comments

What's hot ?

ShredOS : HDD degaussing with style

Mac OS X : Display images in-line with terminal